Deuteronomy 6:5-9

You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as front-lets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

shhhhh.

Well my friends I said I was going to be a better blogger but I kind of got distracted.  You see the last few weeks I have been feeling blah. So I headed to the local dollar tree and stocked up on some pregnancy tests. Of course I couldn't wait until morning so I took one and a very faint light showed up:) I waited the next morning and took another one and again a faint line showed up.  I waited 2 more days and took another one and it was bright.  So it looks like baby #6 is on his/her way:)  If you are friend of mine on facebook, I have not made an announcement yet so keep quite until I go to the dr(July 19) and make the "official" announcement!!  To read more on my infertility issues and how we came about to leaving our family size up to God read here!! Have a blessed weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! how exciting!!! Blessings on you and your new pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! Praying for a healthy, happy pregnancy!!!!
    How are you feeling? When is little one "due"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any updates????? Hope you are all doing well!!

    ReplyDelete